Friday, August 26, 2011

Yes, we can all hear you now.

Today’s challenge, pretend to be the person on the other end of the phone to someone who is talking way too loud on his or her cellular device. For inspiration I will relive my dinner experience from last night. I will play the role of jackass, random 45 year old lady will play the role of idiot talking on her phone loudly at the table next to us.
I: Where are you?
J: I am right here.
I: How long till you get here?
J: I am already here, so zero minutes and zero seconds
I: Sorry I am having a hard time hearing you someone is being rude.
J: Don’t you just hate that? Turn to your right, I am right here! Surprise!
I: No, he keeps talking to me. Whatever. Should I order you something?
J: I will have a house salad, no dressing, a cheeseburger with American cheese and fries a Coke to drink and apple pie for desert. Oh wait no, cheesecake for desert.
I: Dave, I cant hear you with this guy. We need to go somewhere else.
J: My name is Adam, but Dave sounds sexy.
The murderous glare I got as she left the patio area was well worth the annoyed look I got from my wife.

1 comment: