Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cougars and dogs.


I dog flirted with someone today. I think that is the term the kids are using these days. Did I do it on purpose? Hell, I couldn’t act that stupid again if I tried and usually I don’t have to try. You have to know I sucked at flirting when it was needed most…high school. The best flirting tactic I had was a van.
So here I am, just me and the dog exchanging typical ‘dog people’ pleasantries with another dog owner. How old is your dog, whats its name, blah blah blah. For some reason the other dog owner told me her dog (female) liked huskies, ‘SHE really likes blue eyes’ as she looked right in my eyes (blue) and smiled. Like a dumbass I responded, ‘uh yea, so your dog must like me too’. ‘She does’. I feel weird, what is happening. Just then Daley lifts his leg and lets the other dog get a big old dick lick. “Looks like Daley likes the older ladies”…the lady was easily forty five. She smiled and asked ‘oh does…he?’ Crap, I just picked up a Cougar. I grabbed the dog and ran, just like High School. And now I am writing about it in my journal, I mean blog. How did I ever get laid, seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment