Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lick your own cone.

Maybe this is just a personal problem, but I just don’t want my taxi driver eating a double scoop waffle cone as he weaves in and out of traffic. It isn’t the fact that he got the second scoop, I cant fault you for that. The combination of vanilla and chocolate ice cream is delicious, but the waffle cone just screams…I don’t give a fuck. A sugar cone, fine. One of those bullshit Styrofoam type cones, no problem. But hell that waffle cone might as well be a turkey drumstick from the renaissance fair. This isn’t just the occasional lick; a waffle cone takes some serious cone to ice cream management.
To clarify here is my acceptable and unacceptable list for taxi drivers.
Ok – Single stack burger or anything from the renaissance fair other than a turkey leg,
Not OK – anything that is in a bowl, anything you would want to lick your fingers after consuming, Mexican food (I would be forced to make a stop at taco bell), food found at a carnival (not because of the food, but I don’t want someone driving me around that just got off “The cyclone” and is now going at a funnel cake).
Food approval list is subject to change if taxi is a mini van or the windows don’t open. Ironic foods are automatically approved i.e. a Chinese guy trying to eat a burrito or old guy eating a fun dip or cotton candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment