Monday, November 8, 2010

Let's Talk Turkey


Let’s just run the gauntlet here to get this week kicked off right.
Thanksgiving.  It is the holiday between Christmas and Halloween, so calm the F down Target.
Miley Cyrus got caught drinking a Corona while in Spain and the whole country (U.S.) is shocked.  Really?  You are surprised to hear that an offspring of Billy Ray Cyrus is drinking underage?  I am more shocked that the beer was in a bottle and not a tall boy can.  Miley, you lost me.
Have you heard of this movie For Colored Girls?  I was kind of pissed when I heard the name of this movie, immediately thinking there is no way we could get away with making a movie called White Chicks.  Then I realized there is a movie called White Chicks and it is about two black dudes.  Now I don’t know what to think.  I need to do some more research, starting with Miss Black America.
Pirates.  These guys just don’t know when enough is enough.
I haven’t had bacon in over a month and its killing me.  Stupid high cholesterol.  And don’t you dare tell me to try Turkey bacon, that is just plain horrible. 
This just in, the Happy Meal is not good for you.  Thank you U.S. government for your diligent work.
I need bacon.

3 comments:

  1. Cut grains, legumes, dairy to right your cholesterol, continue eating bacon....

    http://www.thepaleodiet.com/faqs/#Fats

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awful advice. I don't know who the guy is that came up with that diet but there are actually grains that LOWER cholesterol as well as low and NON fat dairy options. Horse poop, I say.

    ReplyDelete