Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You haven't seen crabby...

When someone says to me ‘wow, you are crabby today’, I want to punch them in the foot. Yes, the foot. Hitting in the face just seems way too personal and potentially dangerous (like getting punched back). But a solid drop down punch in the foot is really more annoying than anything else. If done correctly it might induce momentary limping or over exaggerated cussing on the painfulness of the blow. Most recipients tend to hop around a little usually with the response ‘what the fuck was that all about’? ‘Well now who is being the crabby one? Get over it. Damn you are annoying, stop complaining’.


This course of action usually has two outcomes.
1. I am no longer crabby.
2. The person learns their lesson about accusing me of inhospitable mood swings that have absolutely nothing to do with them.
Either way I win really

No comments:

Post a Comment