Monday, October 25, 2010

This is all I can do for you today.

For some reason I have nothing to say, but that will not stop me from bringing pleasure to the world via my fantastical musings on the obscure and obscene. In this iteration of my semi weekly, never daily diatribe I would like to roll out a new feature of equally irrational…”Equally Irrational’s list of the irrational”.
1. I saw an article today that Sony will no longer be selling the cassette walkman. News flash, that happened a long time ago.
2. Polygamy is making a comeback. Seems like a really bad idea, but any man that wants to share a house with three women going through…’the cycle’ at the same time is a braver man than me.
3. I had someone ask me if twitter was like email. My response was, ‘as much as the Thomas Jefferson’s union expansion plan was like Ben Franklin’s.’ I had no idea what that ment but it kept them from asking me anymore questions.
4. You know when people talk about the landing on the moon, JFK getting shot, or 9/11 they always recall where they were when it happened. But for some reason no one remembers where they were when they were conceived. A simple five minute conversation could solve this problem, and make my inquiries far less creepy. Call your parents.
5. My dog is entertained by my farts.
6. I hate people that refer to their own blog in their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment