Monday, January 17, 2011

Snip Snip!


There is an ad on the radio station right now for the best new year’s resolution…get a vasectomy.    “It was the best new year’s resolution I have ever made.”  What?  The commercial goes on to tell me how I can get in and out in just over an hour and head back to work afterward with no pain. 
First, even if the procedure is not too painful, I don’t think I am headed back to work.  “Hey Adam, how was your lunch?”  “Great!  I had the flow of sperm cut off from my genital so I can no longer procreate.  What time is that staff meeting?”  I don’t think so, I would be headed home to watch the Lord of the Rings marathon to try and block out the fact that I just had a tube up my ding dong.
Second, is your new year’s resolution really to get a vasectomy or is it to stop getting hookers pregnant?  I think the snip snip is a means to an end so that the world no longer has to see your ugly children running around the playground without any pants on.  I get that this is the best way to prevent knocking someone up, but I can think of much better resolutions than this.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment