Friday, January 22, 2010

Assvention

I have an update to my last post. I thought I had seen it all, I thought I had reached the pinnacle of laziness and made it back alive and then Wednesday happened.




I was walking by a sandwich shop and noticed a cashier sitting in a chair struggling to reach the register. I thought to myself…’Why doesn’t she just get a stool the height would be better and she could reach just fine and still sit down?’ I looked over at the other two empty registers and saw two stools. No way. No way is she that lazy that she wouldn’t walk the five feet to get a stool. Wait a second; those stools have arm rests on them. Then looking back at the cashier I realize that her ass is entirely too large to fit within constraints of that stool.



Here is where I have to give her some credit. She obviously realized she couldn’t fit in that stool, so her only option to be a lazy ass was to drag a chair over from the dining room. Then she got creative. Obviously ONE chair was way too short to reach the register, so she figured out that she could stack two chairs on top of each other to add a few inches. In honor of her creativity to be a lazy fat ass, I am giving her this month’s Assvention award of excellence. Cheers fatty!

1 comment: